Wells Fargo Savings Account Minimum Balance savings accounts will require a minimum balance in order to avoid monthly fees or earn the highest published rate, while others will have no minimum balance requirement
Wells Fargo Savings Account Minimum Balance Requirement?
Avoid the monthly service charge when you have one of the following each fee time:
- Keep a $300 minimum daily balance, or
- Set up and manage one or more automatic, recurring savings options
- Are under the age of 18 (19 in AL) and are the first owner of this account Otherwise $5
With a Way2Save Savings account, you can collect automatically when you connect your savings account to a Wells Fargo checking account. Then, choose from a kind of automatic savings options that fit your requirements.
You’ll also get:
- Optional Overdraft Protection1. Use your Way2Save Savings account to preserve your Wells Fargo checking account from overdrafts.2
- Secure online access. Carry Wells Fargo in your air pocket with Wells Fargo Mobile®, and get secure online access with Wells Fargo Online®.
- ATM card or linkage to your existing Debit or ATM card.5
- Convenient access. Reach more than 13,000 Wells Fargo ATMs and approximately 5,400 Wells Fargo branches.
Variable rates3 (compounded daily) Compare rates
|$0 or more||0.01%||0.01%|
|Way2Save Savings account details||Account requirements|
|Minimum opening deposit
|To waive the fee||Have one of the following each month:
• Maintain a $300 minimum daily balance.
• Set up and maintain one or more automatic, recurring savings options.
• Be younger than 18, or 19 in AL, and the primary owner of the account.
Is there a minimum balance for Wells Fargo savings account?
What is the minimum balance to avoid fees at Wells Fargo?
What is the typical minimum balance in a savings account?
Do savings accounts usually require a minimum balance?
What is better than a savings account?
Which is safer checking or savings?
Can I lose money in a savings account?
What is the safest place to keep the money?
Where do millionaires keep their money?
What’s the maximum amount of money you can have in a bank account?