Routing Number on Check -Your bank routing number is a nine-digit code that’s based on the U.S. Bank location where your account was opened. It’s the first set of numbers printed on the bottom of your checks, on the left side.
Routing Number on Check Wells Fargo
Your account number (usually 10-12 digits) is specific to your personal account. It’s the second set of numbers printed on the bottom of your checks, just to the right of the bank routing number. You can also find your account number on your monthly statement.
- Wells Fargo Routing Number Georgia
- Wells Fargo Routing Number Oregon
- Wells Fargo Routing Number Utah
- How to Find Routing Number Wells Fargo
- UPS Tracking number Format